Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Tag Team Story
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedMaverickZero
Three pointed, red disaster!
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Tag Team Story Reply with quote

Half the fun of a good story is the way somebody tells it. And way back when I was a Scout, I remember telling parts of stories and then other people would tell parts. How about that here? Would anyone be willing to write a piece of a story with more people? The first person would be chosen at random to start the competition/storytelling.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I am always willing to do one of these. Big grin

I just hope this doesn't get as badly flamed as past ones have.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mamoru
Jack the Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm in! like the idea... it could have some good potential if peeps try hard to make it work.
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in scouts also and I loved doing this at camp outs. But wait wheres the bomb fire and marshmallows or hotdogs? Big grin
RedMaverickZero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'll start it off, and then Leroy, then mamoru.

She was your average girl, trapped in her average world. She didn't know a whole lot, but then again, what can you expect from a girl who was homeschooled and shunned from the outside world all her life. Not ever to watch television, play outside, or anything a normal child should be doing. No, poor Cindy was a boring child. Until that one day, there was a great knocking at her door, and her mother and father weren't home. They told her never to open the door. But today, for some reason she was tempted. She reached for the door handle, and turned it.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The door opened and she grabbed onto the edge in sudden shock.
A slender man, about 7 feet tall, pointy nose, and a ghotee stood leaning against his cane. Cindy stared up into his face and shook with terror.
The man's lips curled up slowly and he grinned pleasantly.
"Is this the Strotta residents?"
Cindy shyly and cautiously shook her head "yes"
"May I come in?" The man threw his cane back under his arm and lifted his hat.
Cindy was terrified. Her parents told her about 'strangers', but she could feel a kindness about this man.
She casually stepped to the side, and the man ducked below the threshhold.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "

Last edited by LeRoy_Leo on Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I do a part? I promise you that I will make it good. Big grin
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, RedMage. Just don't interrupt it like this again. Lol Ha ha ha!

Quote:
The door opened and she grabbed onto the edge in sudden shock.
A slender man, about 7 feet tall, pointy nose, and a ghotee stood leaning against his cane. Cindy stared up into his face and shook with terror.
The man's lips curled up slowly and he grinned pleasantly.
"Is this the Strotta residents?"
Cindy shyly and cautiously shook her head "yes"
"May I come in?" The man threw his cane back under his arm and lifted his hat.
Cindy was terrified. Her parents told her about 'strangers', but she could feel a kindness about this man.
She casually stepped to the side, and the man ducked below the threshhold.

---msw188 ---
RedMaverickZero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redmage18*** wrote:
Can I do a part? I promise you that I will make it good. Big grin

(You go after mamoru)
mamoru
Jack the Pumpkin King

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Your parents are out, no doubt," said the man, as he pulled up a chair next to a table and sat down. Shaking, Cindy replied, "ummm.... yes sir." She had backed away from the man into a corner and bumped against the wall, almost knocking a picture off onto the floor. The man turned around and looked at her, saying with a kind smile, "No need to worry dear. I'm not going to hurt you. hmmm.... well I haven't been in this house for ages. Did you know that it once belonged to an old friend of mine? Yes... actually that is the reason that i am here today. You see,..."

(finish the old man's sentence)
Redmage18***
Has left

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend who used to live here just died recently, Said the old man. The girl replied: I'm so sorry. No need for apologies it twas not your fault. Said the old man. All of a sudden the old man started to smile than laugh. W..whats so funny? Asked the girl as she was shaken. Nothing it's just that you remind me of her. Who? asked the girl My friend. said the oldman while he was laughing. She was quite a girl but said she had no child hood. Huh What do you mean? Asked Cindy. She was just a boring little girl like you. Said the old man. Hmmm. said cindy as she looked down. I'm sorry I did not mean nothing by it let me just get what I came for. You see before she passed she asked me to get something of hers she left here.

(Finish this sentence.)
RedMaverickZero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The old man walked into the living room, and in there he moved the couch. He tapped on the floorboard three times and then the floorboard popped out of place and he removed it. Inside the space beneath the floor lay a chest.
"Oh by the way, Miss... Say, what's your name?" the old man asked.
"Cindy... And ummm you are?"
" My friends call me Grey." Grey responded and he held up the box to show Cindy.
Cindy looked carefully at the box. It was most definitely a beautiful box. It had solid gold trimming and on the top of it was a heart and a key hole. Grey opened his jacket pocket and took out a key. He turned the key into the box and then showed Cindy just what was inside.
(Leroy's turn, all newcomers must go after RedMage's next turn)
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old and crumpled looking letters were nestled inside as if they were gingerly tucked into the sides of the box. He slid two boney fingers into the container and slipped a few of the letters out. Under those was a coin attatched to a silver chain. Grey took it up and showed it to Cindy with a look of great acheivment. A carving that Cindy didn't recognize adorned it's front, and strange hyroglyphics flashed before her as the coin twirled in the air.
A smile stretched across Grey's face and he placed the letters he removed from the tiny chest inside his jacket pocket.
Cindy looked at him curiously and then at the coin.
"Yes, you can see it." Grey said and dropped the coin and chain into Cindy's palm. "This is an old heirloom. I appriciate you letting me get it."

Cindy looked around the house nervously. She was worried, but she didn't know why. She just had a gut feeling about Grey and this coin.

(Oooo. Wtf is next?)

---msw188 ---
Jazz_Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(ok, reviving this)

Grey thought for a moment, and asked the girl, "Say, would you like to go with me?" Cindy was taken aback, "Umm, I can't I barely know you, and I can't leave the house."

"That's alright," said Grey. "We won't need to leave the house," he chuckled as he pulled the letters back from his jacket pocket. Cindy was puzzled, if a bit nervous, but the look on Grey's face seemed to reassure her. Grey spoke, "Cindy, I want you to put the coin around your neck." "But why?" she asked. "Because this takes a second person to help me. I'll read from these letters, you wear the necklace..."
RedMaverickZero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grey recited some lines and then the chain of the nechlace dangled outwards towards Grey. As it pointed the chain burned with a firey flame and the coin glowed a majestic white.
"Don't take it off! Bear with it Cindy!" Grey called as he watched her struggle with the burning.
Then in the distance, the garage door began to rise, or so Cindy heard. And in the flash of light both Grey and the innocent Cindy were gone. Transported somewhere... But where?

(Anyone who wants can jump on this, no order anymore)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: