Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Inferior Minion's joke.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machu
Righter, a person who rights wrongs

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You, sir, are jumping to conclusions. An admin's opinion is a person's opinion, and rules are rules. And stop making cracks about the "community", eh?
[*]Starting now, there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing
Zombie Hunter Green
Keeps on picking the Rayon Launcher

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Septimus wrote:
Moogle1 wrote:

Cruelty is not humor. The joke was not on April Fool's Day. There is nothing hoorah about this. You are a shallow individual.

Yes I am a shallow individual because Moogle said so. Because Moogle is an "admin" or whatever. See my bones shake, see my hands tremble. Remember what Moogle says is 100% right because he is an important member of this site. This forum isn't real life my old son, and even though I enjoy your games Moogle (especially the sheep one) dont try and tell a person what he/she is based on one Thread on a forum. Man this is one hell of a hostile community isn't it!!! So much tension, Im suprised japes like IM's don't brighten up the mood, or am I being ignorant, ah who gives a s**t. End rant.

You type like my dad.

Poorly.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note from Castle Paradox Administration:
This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Septimus wrote:
Yes I am a shallow individual because Moogle said so. Because Moogle is an "admin" or whatever. See my bones shake, see my hands tremble. Remember what Moogle says is 100% right because he is an important member of this site. This forum isn't real life my old son, and even though I enjoy your games Moogle (especially the sheep one) dont try and tell a person what he/she is based on one Thread on a forum. Man this is one hell of a hostile community isn't it!!! So much tension, Im suprised japes like IM's don't brighten up the mood, or am I being ignorant, ah who gives a s**t. End rant.

A) I'm not an admin.

B) No, this forum's not real life. You don't have the balls to say this kind of stuff in real life.

C) See Shadow's reply.

D) You're pretty arrogant for someone who posts about once a month here. Come on, PHC "grabbling" for status? Why do you pretend you know what you're talking about?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This content has been removed by the user. Contact the original author and link them to this post if you wish to view the original content. Only the author can remove the tags hiding this content.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're just the "big man on campus." Or something.
Septimus
Warrior wizard garuda dwarf-chopping ocelot

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh honestly, sucking up to someone, no, thats your job.
Just as you can't count wisdom in coins, you cant count it in posts either.
Ah screw it, OHR is a brilliant innovation, Good on ya James Paige and everyone who helped create the engine, it's just a shame that the community is just a popularity contest. Im off to Buckingham palace to protect the queen's honour, pip pip, eh what.
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Septimus
Warrior wizard garuda dwarf-chopping ocelot

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, dont get out your pram mate. I won't post here anymore because it will only prolong things. I just want to say that the joke was a funny one in my opinion, even though it was nasty :flamedevil:
The Wobbler

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machu
Righter, a person who rights wrongs

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I won't post here anymore because it will only prolong things.

That's precisely what you are doing wrong. I'm seriously considering a ban if you keep talking smack.
[*]Starting now, there's going to be a lot less conversation and a lot more killing
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did Fyre and I have a discourse? I merely agreed with him that IM had the legal right to, but tried to get Fyre to agree with me that it was a dickhead move on IM's part, legal or not, and here Shadow is making it sound like I disagreed with him! REad the fucking posts people.
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading is an art that's lost on many people here. Unfortunately, the old addage "You have two ears and one mouth, use them in that proportion" doesn't work here, since hands are so much bigger than eyes...

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Drizzle
Who is the Drizzle?

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
That's precisely what you are doing wrong. I'm seriously considering a ban if you keep talking smack.

Yeah, because that would be completely justified... It amazes me that a lot of people in the community take shit that doesn't matter entirely too seriously.
Artimus Bena
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't post very often, but I do read most everything here. I wish I could say something great like James always does, but all I can do is say the truth. If you, the random reader, favor reason, you'll listen to a reasonable voice. If not, be sure you're part of the damn problem.

Quote:
By bickering, we are only giving IM what he wants, and I assume that isn't what y'all want.

It seems many people simply don't know John. John wants as much as we do, for this to be a good-natured place. I personally believe he's just too damn tired of watching us waste our time bickering like fucking children.

Unfortunately, we won't stop. You see, we could use things like this to unite us, etc., etc.

But of course, we must bicker and bicker. Can't just make games, no, there has to be drama.

You want it to be better? Take responsibility for it yourself.

But, you know why we reasonable people are pissed? Practically none of you will rise above the bullshit.

One rule should be universal: Don't complain if you're not going to do anything about it. (Don't bother using that statement against me, I'm one of those who actually is trying.)

As for the joke... I'm sorry to hear about it. I don't condone it. But I do understand it, in a way. If you, the random reader, favor reason, you'll listen to a reasonable voice.

|||Compositions!
|||Eldardeen Soundtrack!
|||Red Mercury!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: