Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Some more Songs by Setu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Some more Songs by Setu Reply with quote

Alrighty, got some more songs recorded, and here they are!

The Winterfold Score
I made this one over the weekend on the Korg, just to compile together the musical themes
of the game.

Hyrulian Sunset (Overclocked Remix)
This is my first submission to OCRemix.org. It's a composition
that I came up with when Brian (Chaz VanLanden) and I were talking about how awesome it would be
to make a movie of the Legend of Zelda. It incorporates the original theme into an original
composition. Also, just as an insider thing, I threw in a little part where a harp plays the melody
and an ocarina mimics it, just to add a neat little thing in there.

Also, I managed to get three more tracks recorded from the Neo Krysta reborn OST and uploaded the
whole thing:

Neo Krysta reborn OST
Now, the first 5 tracks are the ones I gave you guys around fall last year. The last three are
new ones. Personally, my favorites on this one would be the Overworld and the SyncCity tracks.
Also, keep in mind that I don't have a sophisticated DJ mixer keyboard that all I have to do
is press keys and run loops. I have to play each and everything manually just as I do when I'm
writing MIDIs, so that'll explain why my timing trips up every rare now and then.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tgfcoder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasp= need midi form to see if its worth downloading.
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, kid (I don't know, but...), you need to work on your timing. This was originally posted some 15 months ago. You're reviving it, which is a big no-no around here. Try not to do it any more.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way. He'd need a time machine to be on time. He's a new member with new opinions. A request for Midis of these songs seems like a legitimate reason to revive this. Also, the thread wasn't too far from the top. Although, I understand your concern. Good man.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reviving threads really isn't that big of a deal, so long as there's something to add to the discussion. It just needs to be done with the understanding that opinions may've changed, and that you shouldn't take what was said then as a firm example of what someone might say now, and so long as it's not too far down, I say it's cool.
tgfcoder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oookay... Points taken though Razz
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could it have been near the top? It was posted in June 2004, which is near the bottom of the second page.

However... yes.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, it's all good.

And TGF, that some of my "pre-Nuendo" works. My more recent works are stuff like:

Children of the Sky OST
Redworld OST
Breath of Fire -- Sea of Memories OST (which includes a subfolder with the MIDI files

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tgfcoder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, very interesting. The midi's really help me choose which MP3's to download Happy

As with this though, if you tried to play it in midi, the instruments would be all wrong. That's because I used a wavetable synth emulator. So get the MP3, please! Happy

http://geocities.com/tgfcoder_music/Osmosis-9.mp3[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: