Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

I WANT PARADOXLOUNGE BACK, AND I WANT IT NOW!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: I WANT PARADOXLOUNGE BACK, AND I WANT IT NOW!!! Reply with quote

You evil vile bastard! How DARE you remove the archive of greatness that this site once was? You would defile this rotting corpse of a forum by cutting off the last lively tumor of grandeur, and for that, I spit in your face! What would I like to see? I'd like to see IM's mama in my bed! And I'll give ten thousand dollars to the first man to put her there, dead or alive!
Raekuul
Delicious!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather it actually link to PL instead of the journals...
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume that since IM didn't bother to respond to my list of points and counter points, he is defeated. And, yet, he taunts us.

IM, show your self! You're doing this explicitly to piss us off, aren't you?

Edit: Not to mention the ugly 'Paradox Lounge" />' at the top of every post page.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Slime
Objection!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten grand, eh?
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I can't say I disagree with your points, Pkmn and Giz, I have to remind you whom you are speaking to. IM is the reason this forum even exists right now. Take pleasure in what we have now before you all lose everything here. Perhaps hiding it (deleting it) was IM's way of warning you two. I don't no. 'Something to think about. Again, I agree with the majority of your points. Insulting the owner of the site probably isn't, perhaps, the definition of mature.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pako the True G
pako

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wise words my friend
Slime
Objection!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:
Although I can't say I disagree with your points, Pkmn and Giz, I have to remind you whom you are speaking to. IM is the reason this forum even exists right now. Take pleasure in what we have now before you all lose everything here. Perhaps hiding it (deleting it) was IM's way of warning you two. I don't no. 'Something to think about. Again, I agree with the majority of your points. Insulting the owner of the site probably isn't, perhaps, the definition of mature.

pwn3d
Gizmog1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck you guys, you're both gay! I want ParadoxLounge back, and as soon as I'm done raping your mama's (It's gonna be hard to convince them they odn't want some of this, so it might be awhile) I'm gonna pwn you homos up. I heard about your little restroom rendezvous, pako!
Fenrir-Lunaris
WUT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's hitting below the belt Giz. Oookay...

Personally, I like the fact that PL now redirects to the user journals. They serve the point that PL was supposed to perform, in addition to giving our users more freedom to control their own topics. If you're complaining that the old archive is missing, I'm certain there is in fact a backup of it somewhere, in case you'd like to read over the old posts.
Gizmog1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not public! I want to see it and read it! And if you get in my way Fenrir, your mother will FEEL MY WRATH! (ALL 29 and A HALF INCHES of IT!)

EDIT: Oh my, I'm so sorry. That was completely unladylike of me.
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:

What's the worst that could happen? IM shutting down the site, and reclaiming the bandwidth we suck? That wouldn't be very mature, and I give him more credit than that.

However, I am the administrator of my own site and forum, and I listen to my users.

Gizmog1 wrote:
If I asked for a cherry tree, he'd probably bake me an apple pie.

Sadly, that's true. "He gave us Journals!" But, how long have we been asking for PL? When did anyone mention journals? Perhaps they're better for us, but we never asked for them.

IM, give us Paradox Lounge for one week. Make me moderator. I will assume 100% of the responsibility for it, and everything in it. If you don't like what you see, I'll never mention it again (nor would Giz (right? right.)).

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giz, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase shut the fuck up before I have to bitchslap your annoying ass.

...well, someday, somehow I'll figure out how to do that.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the topics old and Giz has been damned.But as a final word.

"Dont mess with the creator god kids."

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: