Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Your characters, gueststar in Blackened
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihateu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHR Sucks. Making games is a nerd thing to do. First of all u cant make a game that is even close to good. Graphics suck u are limited 2 what u can do. Let me tell u that this is a stupid ass place to belong to. U should play real games good ones. People waste their time. The game amoun to shit.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG!111!!! U SAYD DIZ MORA TAN WUNZ ON MORE TAN ! THREAAAD!?!?! HOE SDI YOU DOTHA?! YOUR KLSLSS YOU MUZT HAVE L33T SKILLZ YAANBO?! YOURE DAH INTNERTN's MizTRESSzzEE!!!! MNANz URZ PUStZ ARE FANaTAZTIK UR SO URIGINAL!1!!
RPGrealm5
Sir, the Goombas are dancing again!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have returned. I will begin working with your sprites, Setu and when I finish I will contact you, Shadowiii.
Also ihateyou, nobody cares what you have to say.
RPGrealm5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Setu, I am having a problem importing your Hoshima walkabout sprites. It's actually a small problem. I am using paint to shrink all the sprites so I can import them, but I have to change it to 16 bits before I can import it, making your sprites grey in color.
Could you tell me which pallet you use for Hoshima so I can import everything okay? Thanks.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. What I did was made them and took a Screen Capture, as I'm not entirely familiar with Graphic Exportation. I'll think of a way to fix that! Umm.....*bites his nails*

Do you want me to try to give you the palette or some kind of direction to it so you know what colors to use?

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
RPGrealm5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: