Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Stop deleting my posts.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fyrewulff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Stop deleting my posts. Reply with quote

Topic.. announcing OHRRPGCE.com was back up.. deleted... no explanation. Put it back up. Don't delete my posts with no explanation. CN, grow the hell up.
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one deleted it, funny bunny, it's still right here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fyrewulff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncommon wrote:
No one deleted it, funny bunny, it's still right here.

No, there was a new one (which I just reposted) that also announced Jade was back on the list. ChaosNyte made a smartass comment, I told him to get off my back, and he deleted it.

edit: stupid censors.

Last edited by fyrewulff on Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor fyrewolf... I dont get that at all... Maybe CN is just trying to get on your nerves... I dunno why though. I suggest showing CN that you are mature by ignoring it. That way someone else that is mature will take care of it. That is, someone who can do something about it.

I certainly cant Raspberry!...

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leroy, just stop. You're not doing any good by fueling his ego. Few like him for a reason.
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take you advise, but I still hate seeing people being treated like this... Crying

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyre, do you really think that any of CP's admins are threatened by OHR.com? Don't be so prideful. If you're so inconvenienced, just leave. Trust me, no one will stop you.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might... I understand how he feels, as I am all understanding. One piece of advise though... Dont push it with the admins... Neutral
*DING!*
Thats my que to get out of this thread

---msw188 ---
fyrewulff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uncommon wrote:
Fyre, do you really think that any of CP's admins are threatened by OHR.com? Don't be so prideful. If you're so inconvenienced, just leave. Trust me, no one will stop you.

This has nothing to do with OHRRPGCE.com.
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand that fyre would get upset because CN deleted his post. But you have to admit...if he acts like a jerk to CN then...CN will delete his posts. I don't agree with that course of action (heck, I don't agree with this fight in general; I think both fyre and CN should grow up), but if you come on here and diss people (like fyre's "edit" of Aeth's message) and you've set a name for yourself that you hate CP, then...well...the admin are going to act accordingly.

Personally I don't think fyre's post should have been deleted because he wasn't saying anything offensive. But I do think that creating this thread with the sole underlying purpose to bash CN in your childish tit-for-tat war was a bad way to counter it.

*sigh* I'd say "Shake and make up" but it certainly wouldn't work...eh. Oh well. It is none of my busness anyway.
fyrewulff

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowiii wrote:
I can understand that fyre would get upset because CN deleted his post. But you have to admit...if he acts like a jerk to CN then...CN will delete his posts. I don't agree with that course of action (heck, I don't agree with this fight in general; I think both fyre and CN should grow up), but if you come on here and diss people (like fyre's "edit" of Aeth's message) and you've set a name for yourself that you hate CP, then...well...the admin are going to act accordingly.

Personally I don't think fyre's post should have been deleted because he wasn't saying anything offensive. But I do think that creating this thread with the sole underlying purpose to bash CN in your childish tit-for-tat war was a bad way to counter it.

*sigh* I'd say "Shake and make up" but it certainly wouldn't work...eh. Oh well. It is none of my busness anyway.

There was no CN bashing in this thread.. do any of you actually READ my posts or do you just hit "submit" as fast as you can?
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care if CN fires me because of a disagreement with something he does, because he won't do that (hint: There are a lot of things he's done that I don't agree with). You did bash him in that thread, and if you want, go straight to him and ask him on AIM.
It's been real.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyre - You are right, there wasn't. But I don't honestly think this thread was created for you to simply ask CN to stop deleting your posts. If it was, then you would have PMed him or something private (or at least, thats what I would do...it seems more responsable). You started this thread to pick fights. Deny it, tell us we are idiots, whatever...your underlying goal was to cause conflict.

Also, I AM on your side on this. He shouldn't delete it. But you shouldn't act like a d*** all the time, either.
Me
HI.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Shadowiii on this one. Deletion = wrong, but Fyre acting like an arse all the time also = wrong. And I don't care if both of you have "reasons" for your actions - from what I've heard, they're gonna be pathetic cop-outs at best.
fyrewulff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aethereal wrote:
I don't care if CN fires me because of a disagreement with something he does, because he won't do that (hint: There are a lot of things he's done that I don't agree with). You did bash him in that thread, and if you want, go straight to him and ask him on AIM.

He has me blocked on AIM. I have him blocked him on AIM. Anything over private channels he simply ignores.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Site Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: