Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

>.< Might as well.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Lucier, err friend, err wat eva said: Nudity is ok unless it is erotic.
It might be Neo Neo Classical art, but it is ok. Oh, and you mixed in some anime, err manga, err wat eva.
uuhhh- Good job! Big grin

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shadowiii
It's been real.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a nice pic, you seem to have the basic body-shape down, as well as decent eyes.

(warning: comment) my only complaint is the proportion, but for only 3 hours of work...thats very well done. You sould persue this. Happy
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shadowiii wrote:
(warning: comment) my only complaint is the proportion, but for only 3 hours of work...thats very well done. You sould persue this. Happy

Do you mean the head is a little crooked- err oddly shaped? Otherwise I dont see a single problem.

Did you say you have only been an artist for three hours, or did you mean you took three hours to draw this. well, either one is amazing in two extremes.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chaos Nyte
Reviewer
Reviewer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heat, if that isn't erotic, then why don't I have my pants on?
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because you're easily aroused? Seriously, that hardly even looks nude. It just looks like a basic human (female) shape. If it were detailed, it would be nude. Well, in my eyes, at least.
madhatter
Best procrastinator in all of North America

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not disgusted at the picture itself. I just find it disturbing when people draw nude pictures. I'm not stupid, though, it's important to know anatomy (heck I have a 500 page book on anatomy that's full of nudes) it's just slightly annoying. That's all. Anywho, when I go into art college anyways I'm going to be sketching nudes.

Anywho, that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.
Heat
lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not friggin nude. If you want think of it as a very tight body suit :-P

Other than that, all I can say is I don't know how to draw clothing, arms, legs, fingers...so that just leaves her with what you see.\

Quote:
Did you say you have only been an artist for three hours, or did you mean you took three hours to draw this. well, either one is amazing in two extremes.

The first one, artist for 3 hours...don't worry I won't quit my day job.

Quote:
Heat, if that isn't erotic, then why don't I have my pants on?

Because...because... Huh? I don't actually know CN, you might be a freak.

Anywho, it's not nudity...I just can't draw the rest and that was the easiest way to finish it.

[img]http://heat.castleparadox.com/mslvl/sigmaker.php?name=Azeo&Class=Cleric&level=82&exp=0&monster=Coolie%20Zombie&world=scania[/img]
madhatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I'm always rigid with some subjects...

Here's to rigid burka-wearing people!
Just kidding. Dead
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woa heat! Thats amazing! My first drawing was thrown away! LoL! Actually I drew my first picture when I was 3 or something. It was a little man with no arms or legs, and it was long before anime was very popular in America. It was 1989, I was young, and maybe ignorant... Later I drew the inner anatomy of a Human before I even looked at any pictures. It was quite acurate... Just an example of arts beginnings... Anatomy is a good place to start.

---msw188 ---
Megumi
Crazy Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it seems so odd to me when people ask how long I've been drawing, or comment when they started drawing. I always drew, I don't know why, but I can't remember a time in my life when I didn't. Whether the stick figures or misshapen horses or Disney characters copied out of coloring books of my childhood to the what I draw now. To say you've only really tried to draw three hours ago... so weird to me. Anyways, not bad for a first anime character. Don't worry, she doesn't look nude, it's simply an outline for body shape. It's how I draw my characters until I decide what they're wearing too. I probably even show more detail, the clavicle and the shape of the breasts, but I never consider them nude. They're just undetailed.
Heat
lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeRoy_Leo wrote:
Woa heat! Thats amazing! My first drawing was thrown away! LoL! Actually I drew my first picture when I was 3 or something. It was a little man with no arms or legs, and it was long before anime was very popular in America. It was 1989, I was young, and maybe ignorant... Later I drew the inner anatomy of a Human before I even looked at any pictures. It was quite acurate... Just an example of arts beginnings... Anatomy is a good place to start.

XD!
Well, at least your childhood drawing wasn't this:

Those people at http://www.nra-kkk.org/ are silly.
:-P
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that thing holding!?!?!?!
What is that thing?! AGH! WHat is it?!

Lol. Jk. Its a bit crude, but it is probobly more detailed than my first drawing. This Forum thread is about you though, so I will shut up about me. Big grin

---msw188 ---
Uncommon
His legend will never die

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That picture's really funny. Seriously.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the whole nude thing about? You have to outline a body before you can begin designing the outfit that the character wears. If you don't, then you're either THAT talented, or your picture's gonna look dumb and out of proportion. Even I outline my characters' bodies before I dress them. ((and they still kinda suck Raspberry! ))

Pretty decent shot, though, Heat!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
madhatter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when do people outline the whole body before drawing the rest of them...? I've never heard of doing that before, and I'm alright at drawing the human figure. I'd find drawing that way "in layers" rather annoying, cuz of all the erasing and re-adjusting the lines whatnot I'd havta do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: