Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Its Herp! Behold my art! And an 8 minute movie! :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mushitori Okuro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCM: Dude, Im new to that program, I just barely installed it after my big brother left to the Navy, he wouldn't let me install it during the time he was here.

I havn't even read the manual, and I manage to make something. I havn't used any tools in that program other than the animation wizard. I don't know how to make the background transparent.
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*

You're pathetic. Seriously. I just TOLD YOU.
Stop whining about not knowing how to use animation shop 3 cause you've only had it for a few days, and start learning about what you do.
Mushitori Okuro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thats it, what the EFFF is your problem MultiColoredWizard!?!!!

Your really getting on my nerves!!!!!!!! You are really irritating me you jerk. I don't have the book, making up crap. My mom had the PSP7 box with her during the time I couldn't install it.

She got lung cancer in december, I just installed the program after finding the CDs in a CD CASE and the manual or anything else was no where to be found.
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) I never said anything meant to be offensive. Stop whining about this.
2) Book? No, I just downloaded this off the 'intarweb'. Self teaching is magical.
3) So? I have no reason to care about your mother's cancer. It's none of my business, it's your personal life. Keep that off the forum unless you want to express it(somewhere else). Don't expect any pity parties.
4) Posting on any forum leaves you open for criticism. If you can't handle it, then take a hike. I was simply declaring that the background should be transparent, the eraser tool helps, and then you whine to me? No. Cut that out. I do NOT want anyone to blame me for getting this closed.
5) So do you understand? No harm.
Mushitori Okuro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem angry about something PERSONAL. You coudl be one of those people that have a GRUDGE agaisnt me. You where acting like they do, and I wasnt gonna take that any longer. I thoguth you where one of them, and calling someone PATHETIC isn't CRITTICISM, thats what freaking ticked me OFF!

How you like it if I call you pathetic? How does it make you feel? It flared up something inside me when you said that. That was VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY OFFENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want your pity party. You have so much free time on your hand, I bet you didn't even bother to see the animation I made that took me a large amount of time! Do you think I had the time to learn what you "learned" while I was doing the labor of drawing all those frames!?!?! Your boasting just seemed offensive after you said pathetic. IF you hadnt called me Pathetic, I wouldn't have cracked.

And congratulations, you are the first person on the internet to have caused me to get angry. THAT has never happened before, maybe I just been tolerating it so long, and when you called me pathetic, the dam just burst.

EDIT: You cannot imagine the psychological affect your having on me right now, I can't control the emotions I am feeling right now, this has never happened before. Calling me pathetic and then saying your not offensive. Im going to sleep. I quite sure you didn't even see the animation, not the .gif, the .avi movie.
MultiColoredWizard
Come back, baby!
The Breastmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
5) So do you understand? No harm.

Again.

Also, the only reason I never saw the videos is because they never worked. Dunno why, but WMP hasn't worked too well, and I don't want to get DivX. I will when school's over, but I'll be gone 5 weeks after its end.. so..
Mushitori Okuro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.
Aethereal
SHUT UP.
Elite Designer
Elite Designer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> Creative Corner All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: