Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Halloween Contest: Anyone still interested?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not giving any extensions. It's a Halloween Contest, not a November 6th contest. There's no point in having a deadline if you're going to grant extensions, and allow late entries, and these two entries are perfectly sufficient for voting. I'm sorry that alot of us didn't get to enter and make it more competitive, but that's the way contests go sometimes.
Moogle1
Scourge of the Seas
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner
Halloween 2006 Creativity Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm voting Leonhart's game all the way. I could do numerical scores, but it's all the same when there are only two entries.

Leroy's game was not a game. Also, there is nothing worse than forced length on textboxes.
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! A negative score for Leroy!

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I tried playing your game, LeRoy, but it makes Win-OHR exit right after you name the guy. I am sad.

Incidentally, would it be possible to procure a copy of that script, so I can figure out what's goin' on?

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Leonhart wins with 2.5 votes over Leroy's... 0? Negative 1? Congrats man. I was hoping to have a Thanksgiving Contest, and kind of a Grand Prix event with a bunch of contests going until sometime next year, but I just don't feel in the mood. If I do though, you'll have a one win headstart over everyone else.
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pkmnfrk wrote:
Hmm, I tried playing your game, LeRoy, but it makes Win-OHR exit right after you name the guy. I am sad.

Incidentally, would it be possible to procure a copy of that script, so I can figure out what's goin' on?

I had the same problem with Win_OHR, so I reloaded the old OHR Game.exe and played it on there. It worked good from there.
My only regret is that my story was too long, and the atmosphere could have been scarier.
Mission Statement: My original intention for the "game" was to build an atmosphere and a character to go into that atmosphere and make the audience feel tied enough to him that they'd be in his shoes. I failed, but not without gaining some experience.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, I still want to get the script. So I can, you know, fix that bug.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which bug? The crash bug? You can try, but I doubt you'll find anything that Minnek missed... I could PM it to you later today.

---msw188 ---
Mike Caron
Technomancer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a reason it's crashing, something in the script is causing game to bomb. I need to see what it is, so I can track it.

Don't make me manually extract the compiled script from the RPG and decompile it.

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Tsunamidog
banned...but not really.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have entered...but I got....into trouble that you guys don't need to know about.

by the way i turned fif-teen the 10th ov december
whoop fuckidy doo

The Above Statement Is False
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: