Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

C'mon in and tell us a little bit about yourselves
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gizmog1
Don't Lurk In The Bushes!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: C'mon in and tell us a little bit about yourselves Reply with quote

I figure this is better than having ten thousand different "HELLO I AM NEW" "HELLO I AM BACK" Posts, and who the hell knows, maybe it'll catch on.

Hi, I'm Giz. I like causing trouble occasionally, and making the No Ingles games, which I view as a combination of the finest aspects of pop culture. I love the A-Team, and old flight simulators. I think there may be a real old picture of me on the Art Forum's "BIG PICTURE THREAD", and that's another good thread to check out. Welcome to the forum, and a big hiya to those of you who've been around a while, and don't be bashful about introducing yourselves to the newer guys and gals

EDIT:

Age: 18 (Just turned 18 today, November 29th! Go Gizzy baby, it's your birthday! Whoo you legal sexy thang you!)

Measurements: 6'0, 145 lbs

Likes: Candy, being told I'm pretty, Charlie Sheen (Dreamboat!)

Dislikes: Smokers, impolite people, these new Disney Channel and Nickelodeon Shows. I liked Pete and Pete (They were sooo sexy <3 you boys)

Favorite Accesory: Anything for in my hair!

Best thing about myself: Great sense of humor!

Worst Thing about Myself: Not enough of me to go around!

Last edited by Gizmog1 on Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, children. I am Shawn Leroy Johnson I, but you may all call me Leroy or Leroy_Leo. Say it with me now. Leh Roy, not Leeroy.
As a 19 year old college student, girlfriendless and virtually friendless, I try to get by with distracting activities, like using my computer.
I live in a little place called Lincoln Nebraska, but this isn't my permanent residence. I go to a technical college called Southeast Community College. Never having the desire to try and get a diploma (I don't like getting charity), I pay for my own education with good, old fashioned, hard work. Incidentally, I work at a supermarket, where I run arrands and odd jobs/ any favor the manager asks, which mainly consist of bringing shopping carts in and cleaning the restrooms. I enjoy playing and creating OHR games, but have yet to release my golden game. Part of the issue is my time constraints. I'm lucky to be writing this right now. My future plans are to get a real job in the graphic arts/ advertisement industry and release my dream game, Legends Of Natrah. As you can probably tell, I talk too much. 'Hope to meet you all. Happy

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Blue Pixel
SPY SAPPIN MAH FISH SANDWICH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, i am dylan brown (aka the_dude257(aka i.c. weiner))

i am 14 years old. my past times are making computer games, pissing peaple off, skatebording, and umm... pissing more peaple off. i live in maryland but my dad (who use to be a pro skater) lives in penslvania. i was adictid to a mmo called runescape and it took 10 months of my life from me and currantly undergoing treatment to stop my addiction.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm JSH.

I'm 19 years old, majoring in Computer Science, and generally just trying to get through college at the moment. I'm not the friendliest guy on Earth, but I generally like intelligent people who aren't being phony. I've been told I resemble Ashton Kutcher.

I'm a big fan of prog-rock/nerd rock/modern indie music and the only musical genre I hate with all my being is pop-country. Blame it on living in the south, I guess.

I'm working on my 'big' project, as usual, but I stop to make short games along the way. I consider my best OHR work to be Thanksgiving Quest, but OHR House and its sequel were a really good exercise as well.

Last edited by JSH357 on Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Gizmog1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After rereading the 1959 Playboy, and it's Sweetheart of the Month, I added some more data to the end of my first post, check it out!
Jack
the fool

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullo hullo

The names Kyle, but most of my friends just call me Jack (long story, no inuendos). I'm currently 17 years old, although when faced with the kids that I go to school with I feel much older.

I'm a level headed person who just likes to visit these boards every once in a while. I'm not really all that well known, and haven't yet released any actual games per'se. I've been working on getting to work on my biggest game 'Mystics' and its first chapter 'Mystic Fables'. But due to procrastination and lack of time, it could be a good 10 years before you see a demo.

Measurments: 6' 2", 140lbs

Dislikes: Drugs, todays culture, and non-world peace.

Favorite Accessory: My awesome corduroy jacket.

Best thing about myself: Well me, of course.

Worst thing about myself: I don't have a twin, tee hee.
Technomancer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Mike Caron, and my username would reflect that, were it not many years too late to change it.

I'm 18 (19 on January 6), and I live in Ontario, Canada. I do not live in an igloo, but instead in a house. Yes, we have houses.

I am a programmer, and I work on the OHR. I also frequent these boards, which may explain why I'm posting here.

Measurments: I refuse to do this.

Dislikes: People asking dumb question like this

Favorite Accessory: You don't learn, do you?

Best thing about myself: Forget it.

Worst thing about myself: Sometimes I'm an asshole (an explanation, not an answer)

Final Fantasy Q
OHR Developer BLOG
Official OHRRPGCE Wiki and FAQ

Last edited by Mike Caron on Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gizmog1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, don't be mean Mr. Mike from Ontario! It's all in fun! I think that's really really neat that you live in a house, are you the first person on your block with one? Your neighbors must be sooo jealous! Send us pics of it! I'm Amy by the way, nice to meet you!
Leonhart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good evening/mrning/afternoon, ladies and gentlemen...
Call me Wilfred Paul L. Cabrera....... or Leonhart....

I'm 16 years old... (just turned 16 last Nov.10)......
I'm about to become a college student next year... I wanna become a highschool teacher (not bluffing)... my parents are both teachers, and as usual for an only son, would like to follow their footsteps.. Really confused
I'm planning to take a course of AB Literature in different universities here in the Philippines.

(Philippines? Come on... Jasmine Trias? The latest Miss International? Mig Ayesa from Rockstar INX? Billy Crawford? Camille Velasco? never mind...)

anway, I love reading books, especially the HP series.... I love to play videogames.... what else? oh yeah... I love to watch Japanese/Korean movies like Battle Royale, Sassy Girl, Ju-On, Ringu, etc....

Note: I'm not a nerd...
Phil Arts
Manipulating himself since the beginning

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Philip M. Kelly, Im 17 years old(going to turn 18 in January)
and I live in the New Orleans Surburbs(In case you were wondering about
Katrina, My house didnt get flooded Big grin ) Im a DOOM addit and watch anime in my spare time. Im currently trying to finish my game P the super
virus3 and then work on my next project:DragonballZ:Krillins Nightmare.

Likes:Anime,Hentai(Im such a perv Oookay... )Videogames and HEAVY METAL.

Dislikes:My sister, Rap and Hip-Hop.

Best thing about myself:ME Big grin

Worst thing about myself:I have Shitty parents who thinks I waste time on
my computer and dont want me to watch Anime.
Setu_Firestorm
Music Composer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: George R. Powell
Height: 5'11''
School: Currently attending college for a Music major.
Hobbies: Music composition, production

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgerpowell
Newgrounds: http://setu-firestorm.newgrounds.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Battleblaze
Warrior Thread Monk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Billy Carmciahel (aka battleblaze) and am unofficially hired as CP's comic relief.I'm gonna start a gamign company some time or another.But I have plenty of time seeing as I'm 15, a highschool freshmen, and havin a blast being a degenerate superhero in the usa.

height:5'3

dislikes:people who are unfair and try to enforce unjust things.

favorite thingie: My walking stick style katana, my hoodies, my baggy pants, my braids.Never leave home wthout em

"Aeth calls PHC an anti-semite; PHC blames anti-semitism"
-squall
Sparoku
Pyrithea Amethyst.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Tiffany Shirley K****** (You ain't gettin' mah last name that easily!)

Measurements: 5'4, 125 lbs (Don't call me short. I turn into Edward Elric if someone insults my height)

Likes: Candy, videogames, anime, drawing, making OHR games... etc...

Dislikes: When Linkmax and Goku pull pranks on me, getting up in the mornings, job hunting, fish, leaving my room for too long and my Dad's lying and selfishness.

Favorite Accesory: My ring. (I've been wearing this ring I got from my aunt for two years now, and I only take it off when I shower or wash my hands.)

Best thing about myself: My hair color I guess. (It looks like fire)

Worst Thing about Myself: Too many things to list here so I'll pick one. I'm a perfectionist.

My Discord ID: SparDanger#0305
Eggie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't I do something like this a year ago or so? Maybe on another forum. Anyway...

Name: Ryan Zachary Schieckoff (Pronounced Shick-off)

Measurements: Can't tell.

Likes: Psychedelic trips, Led Zeppelin, God, new things, old things, rock, music, art, video games, spiky hair, RPGs, furries, female chests, and your mom.

Dislikes: Reality. Emo, death metal, thugs, burnfurs, drugees, Constantinians, Satan, crappy voice-acting, DBZ, and Gundam.

Favorite Accesory: Ponytail

Best thing about myself: Can't tell. My hidden creativity.

Worst Thing about Myself: Lie Addiction
LeRoy_Leo
Project manager
Class S Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sparrowhawk wrote:
Name: Tiffany Shirley K****** (You ain't gettin' mah last name that easily!)

Shirley you can tell us.

---msw188 ---
"Seriously James, you keep rolling out the awesome like gingerbread men on a horror-movie assembly line. "
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Soapbox All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: