Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Calling all OHRRPGCE Game Developers!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meatballsub
Divine Bovine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Calling all OHRRPGCE Game Developers! Reply with quote

The Hamster Wheel has an extensive list of OHRRPGCE game authors. In fact, it should list pretty much everyone who has created an actual game in the past.

http://thehamsterwheel.net/developers.php

By following each link, you will find that each developer has their own respective page. I'd like to fill these pages with as much information as possible. However, there is only so much that I can do by myself.

What would be sweet is if those who have time would submit some information about themselves, perhaps their name, aliases throughout the years, website information, and perhaps your OHRRPGCE history.

Any information would be tremendously helpful to me. If you would like to submit something, please send it to info@thehamsterwheel.net and I will put it up as soon as possible.
AdrianX
..yeah.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..Great list! I will be submitting my info soon. Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Meatballsub
Divine Bovine

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep on sending the stuff in folks. I still need information from a lot of you Huh?
binoal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Calling all OHRRPGCE Game Developers! Reply with quote

Meatballsub wrote:
What would be sweet is if those who have time would submit some information about themselves, perhaps their name, aliases throughout the years, website information, and perhaps your OHRRPGCE history.

I want to help, but i really dont have any aliases, a website, and i just discovered the OHRRPGCE this summer... Maybe you could post a list of things you want from everyone?

http://www.castleparadox.com/gamelist-display.php?game=963

Legend Of Zelda: Reptilian Warlord Demo

http://www.castleparadox.com/gamelist-display.php?game=961
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Meatballsub
Divine Bovine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't have to be that specific information. It could be more or less how you found the OHRRPGCE and how long you have been using it. Pretty much anything that you can say about yourself as an OHRRPGCE developer is accepted.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: