__ ___ _ _ __ _ _ __
__ ____ _ _ _ _ __ __ ____
References for Creating a
1. The last names and ages of the Final Fantasy 4 characters came from
the Final Fantasy 4 Settei Shiryouhen,available only in Japanese
(to my knowledge).
2. The information about Kain's spears was taken from Final Fantasy
IV Hardtype Strategy Guide Ver. 3.0, by Emperor_Dark@hotmail.com, available
3. The population of Toroia City was taken from Final Fantasy 4j
Strategy Guide Ver. 1.2, by firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com,
also available at www.gamefaqs.com
4. Final Fantasy 4 gameplay information comes from The Second Edition
FF2 Handbook, by firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The quotation from The MeAjur Komera Waddi comes from her interview
in Ohrrpgce Monthly #3, and is used without permission.
6. The excerpt from Aristotle's Poetics is from a public domain
translation by someone named Butcher... and since it is public domain,
I don't need permission from either Butcher or Aristotle.
7. John Gardner's three books on fiction writing, if you want to read
them, are On Becoming a Novelist, On Moral Fiction, and The
Art of Fiction.
8. Ayn Rand's books on writing, if you want to read them, are The
Romantic Manifesto, and The Art of Fiction. (Yes, both Rand
and Gardner wrote a book with that name. It's a very popular book title.).
Additional information on writing can be found in Journals of Ayn Rand.
I know I should give the publiser and publication dates for all of these,
but how many people are going to see this article? 50? 100 max?
9. Other writing books which were read during the construction of this
article include On Writing by Stephen King; The Writer's
Idea Book, by Jack Heffron; How Fiction Works, by Oakley Hall;
and The Elements of Style, by Strunk and White, who would not allow
at all of my using of the semicolon in this sentence.
Previous Page || Contents