Castle Paradox Forum Index Castle Paradox

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Gamelist   Review List   Song List   All Journals   Site Stats   Search Gamelist   IRC Chat Room

Another review for PLI, perhaps?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minnek
Conjurer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Another review for PLI, perhaps? Reply with quote

Well, I just finished fixing up Partisan Legacy I after having a really defective version up (I have no idea how drunk I was when I did that, but I only recently realized I did that, and now it's fixed.) This is still the 50% version as before when Shadowiii reviewed it, but his advice was taken into consideration and thus I changed a number of things (including graphics, as will be obviously noted) so I figured, I want a new review for this to see how it goes so far. I worked to change the battle balance a little as well, so it's probably worth considering that you're going to need to do a little leveling to get past some areas. I'll upload a final change tonight, and then it'll be open for reviews from that point on.

Now, to put an end to the rambling, would anyone kindly make a review of this, and critique it harshly? I want to know what's wrong with it, so I can fix that while I finish it up - I want to release the 100% version this summer, and I need to know if this is going in the right direction.~

Thanks, folks. :p
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Castle Paradox Forum Index -> The Arcade All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: